f

Thursday 29 June 2017

Bag It Up Challenge #160

This look is definitely more suited to autumn, but I was really up for this furry bag for today's challenge post! This is the Hot Hot Buys Burgundy Fuzz Bag which came out as part of the Hotbuys calendar in December 2015, I can't believe it was that long ago, I feel like I haven't had this bag long enough to give it a good chance at stylings! I like burgundy, so this bag already is looking good, I'm still undecided if I'm a fan of the two reds together, maybe I would remember it more if it was just the one?! Anyway I went with the burgundy for the look and this out there suit just stood out to me a needing to be styled with such an extravagant bag - I love the outcome! The minimal use of other accessories lets the bag have the limelight, but I do like my use of a darker eye =D

No comments:

Post a Comment