f

Saturday 3 June 2017

We Wear Hotbuys J U N E | Loose Fit Denim Jacket

And the June HBs have arrived! They are pretty well spread out across the month, and I think every single one has me excited^ This first piece is the Loose Fit Denim Jacket from It Girls and costs 30SD's - I knew it would be expensive just from the style and design of the piece, but I think it's completely worth the price and I know a lot of people will be happy to pay it for the piece. The style is a popular one and I love the little details included like the gold buttons. I can see it easily as a versatile piece that a lot of people will enjoy!
This jacket is certainly popular with us, and from speaking to others I think it's a worldwide 'thumbs up'! It definitely lives up to my expectations and I found it really easy to find items to pair with it, so plenty of options for a range of styles - although we've clearly got a stripes and florals thing going on here =D And remember to vote in the poll too:

No comments:

Post a Comment