f

Monday 12 June 2017

Bag It Up Challenge #154

I always seem to start my weeks with a challenge pose^ This next one features the Hotbuys Isabel Purse from Bizou which came out way back in July 2014 before I started the We Wear Hotbuys segment! I don't think I've actually ever worn this piece since buying it, which is pretty shameful as it's a pretty bag, with a nice design and gold detailing - I'm not sure what else I could ask for! I think the over-shoulder style of the strap could easily be a little offputting, but this time round I didn't find it too hard to work with or style around, it was easy to pair with this fabulous red sweater and if you wanted a jacket, I think you could make it work too^ I liked these leather patent trousers with the bag to keep with the leather of the material, and the red sweater really makes the red printing stand out. And I wasn't gonna go without some more gold - these heels and earrings do the trick =D

No comments:

Post a Comment