f

Wednesday 21 June 2017

We Wear Hotbuys J U N E | Metallic Peach Pumps

And another HB, one of my top picks this month I think, the Metallic Peach Pumps from Bizou priced at 18SD's. I just love everything about these shoes, the shape is pretty and I love the slight curve of the heel, I think it's a flattering style, and I also love the slight point of the toe. The peachy pink colour is beautiful and current, and the glitter is a perfect touch as well as not being too overwhelming for the piece =D
Ughh these shoes are just so cute! I love them so much and I'm stoked to style them even more! From our looks, other pink pieces are clear winners, but I think there's a great option there in  the muted green sweater - plenty to play around with =D And vote in the poll as usual too:

No comments:

Post a Comment