f

Monday 11 April 2022

Skirted sheen

When I spotted this look from Phoebe I knew I had to feature it, looking so cool and chic^ I was quite unconvinced by this blazer when it first came out in the Mugler store, but this outfit really makes it look like a wearable piece, you just need the right style and this is it! The shiny leather-look shorts are fantastic, they're eye-catching and draw you into the outfit, but also fit perfectly with the fit and style of the blazer. The waist is nipped in and I love the A-line style the shorts add. The thigh high boots look great in the look too, the more matte texture works well against the blazer and shorts pairing. Adore the other accessories in this outfit too, the bag looks perfect, the colour is just great in the look and the chunky earrings make a great finishing touch pairing well with the gold chain of the bag =D

No comments:

Post a Comment