f

Sunday 10 April 2022

R O Y A L T Y | Styled Outfits

Within the last few months a new Royalty release came out in the Plaza, at the time I wasn't a Royalty member but have since renewed my membership so was able to pick up a couple of these pieces to style! First up is the Purple Bag which I really loved working with, it was super easy to style and I had a lot of options to choose from - so in love with my final choice, I don't want to take this outfit off at all^ The purple really pops against this white fluffy coat, but ties in well with the tiny purple buttons - it's also a great Winter combination, but the light dress really brings it into the Spring. Lilac is a great colour for the moment and this dress still ticks all the boxes even being 4 years old now! Completing the accessories was easy with white pieces to tie in well with the coat, I really love these choices, perfect for the styling I think^ And then is the Bow Blue Top, which really looks more white to me. I don't love this look as much as the first one, but I do think it's a super cute piece with a lot of potential. I love it with these trousers a lot, the two fit together nicely in both colour and fabric and make for a super cute Summer pairing. I struggled a little to find the perfect accessories, I really like these slim white heels with the outfit, I think they're perfect, but the rest needs some work! The look for sure needs a necklace as there's quite an open neckline there, I just didn't have a perfect one as I didn't think gold looked quite right with the styling. Instead I opted for some earrings, which are nice, but in necklace form would be even better for this outfit =)

No comments:

Post a Comment