f

Friday 12 March 2021

W I N T E R A C C E S S O R I E S P U R C H A S E S | Styled Outfits

Over the Winter season while I found most of the releases into the Plaza very uninspiring (anyone else with me here?!), I did end up picking up a few accessory pieces here and there across the releases. Today I'm styling up most of these pieces which you can still find in the Plaza - most of the pieces were from the 'window' releases so can be found by searching in the catalogue specifically and not in the stores themselves. Onto the looks:
First up, the Gold Earrings (It Girls, 14SD's) and the Snakeskin Bag (It Girls, 8SD's) which I thought looked good together with the gold chain on the bag. The bag really stood out to me as I really don't have anything else quite like it, or in this colour which I think will come in very handy. It looks great with this matching jacket for starters, and I think this will make a super cute Spring combination - I've gone with a classic black base which also looks great, but light colours will work well too. Next the super stylish Cube Bag (Velvet Orchid, 19SD's) which has Louis Vuitton style printing on it - I like the geometric shape to it, and also the gold chain, it's such a delicate addition that really makes the bag stand out. I like the combination of blacks and browns in the bag so used that in my outfit, it's minimal but I think it works well to highlight the bag in the styling. I particularly love the bag and blazer combination and I'll repeat that for sure! And finally pairing the Saddle Bag (Velvet Orchid, 15SD's) with the Shiny Boots (It Girls, 16SD's) in a much more Winter-based look. These silvery boots will make for some great party stylings, but I've found a way to work them in a more casual way, they're fab with these loose trousers on top^ And I think will work very well with a range of colours. The bag shape and design is a bit of a classic one that will work in so many ways - the black stands out well against this grey coat to make it play a key role in the styling =)
For this second set of looks, starting with the Tassel Carry All (Archive Cavalli, 20SD's) which brings such a fresh and bright vibe to my styling. I know this bag wont be for everyone, it's quite stand out with its colour and fringing design, but I think it makes a fun piece for a different look. The colour is almost a spot-on match for the print of these trousers, I think it's such a good pairing, I really love it! And the shoes fit in very nicely too. I kept the rest of the look minimal so that all those blues really pop^ Then we have the Round Bag (Bizou, 13SD's), which is definitely one of my favourite purchases from this set, and I can't wait to wear it more. I love the colours to it, perfect for light Spring looks. I used the brown tones for my look and I think the bag stands out well against this chunky knit, while the glitzy shoes add a glamorous touch. And the final piece, the Green J Bag (Velvet Orchid, 19SD's), which is in a colour I've always wished to have for my stylings, so I'm pleased with this addition to the Plaza! I picked white to it really stood out that little bit more in the styling, and luckily had some other green pieces that I could add to balance the look well, I love these Spring shoes and I think the bag and shoe combination will be used again soon. I know green isn't the most versatile or wearable colour, but I see so much potential with this piece and I'm excited to see some others style it up too =D

No comments:

Post a Comment