f

Sunday 14 March 2021

V O I L E | Styled By Me / / Styled By You

We got a brand new VOILE release in the Plaza a couple of weeks back with some super sweet Valentine's themed pieces for us to enjoy - generally I find it easy to pick up a piece or two in VOILE releases as there's usually a good mix of clothing and accessories, this release is no exception. But before my stylings, time to share some beautiful features! Both have opted for the Pink Corset (23SD's) which I think looks awesome in both ways. First up styled by France25 who has chosen a solid white base for the piece, I love the white midi skirt option, it's smart and super fitting with the style of the piece. The plain colouring really makes that pink stand out so much^ I'm also loving the delicate gold belt layered ontop, it's such a pretty piece and I think it compliments the look well. The accessories are minimal yet very fitting to the styling, and I just adore the beauty look - the dark pink lip is stunning, a perfect finishing touch =D
And then secondly neon.swift styles up ready for some glamour at the beach! It's another cute combination for the piece, I particularly like the shaping of the duo around the waist - the skirting has a cut out complementary to the shape of the top and it just melts together perfectly, these two pieces were made for each other^ The colours and fabrics are also beautiful together and the flowing skirt looks great with the pleating on the top. The minimal accessories and beauty look work well and really let the clothing do the talking!
For my stylings I'm working with just one piece, the Blue Stripe Shoes (15SD's) - these will be great for Spring/Summer stylings, I can see them being something easy to throw on and complete a look. I found a lot of pieces in my wardrobe that look good with these shoes so far, I'm particularly liking both navy and white as you can clearly see from my stylings! First up navy trousers, and keeping the look light with this floral blouse, which has a lot of paler blues to balance nicely with the shoes. I also kept a light and small clutch, it's fitting, but the shoe and floral pairing is the main focus to the styling. Secondly I went with white trousers, so many options for these but I picked a pair that were above the ankle to really make sure the shoes were on show. A matching pale blue bag helps make the pale blue colour pop against the navy in the look, I really like the balancing act in this styling between the two shades of the colour =) And lastly a super cute Summer styling with this pretty white dress which brings all the detail a styling could need. I love it paired up with all the blue accessories, and I think the shoes make a great fit with this dress. There were a lot of skirt options for these shoes too so I look forward to wearing them more!

No comments:

Post a Comment