f

Tuesday 30 March 2021

C O T T O N T A N K T O P

Another slightly delayed set of stylings from the recent BASICS release, featuring the Cotton Tank Top in Brown (170SC's) - always love a BASICS release as a way to spend some of my SC's. This time the loungewear theme didn't really fit with my style, but I still managed to pick up this cute top which I think will be pretty versatile over time, it won't go to waste for sure!
First up going for all the beige, and actually while at first I wasn't sure about this look, in the end I think it's my favourite of the three^ This skirt is such a nice piece, and one that I don't see styled often, it's also a pretty perfect colour-match for the top and I love that too. I paired up with more matching colours, these sandals are a great fit with the skirt and I know it's a pairing I've worn before. The rest of the accessories are simple and I think it works well with the clothing the highlight of the styling. For the second look I've gone for a statement in the trousers, these stripes and the wide legs sure do that =) I think the colours are a good fit together and I think the beige accessories in there complete the look well without taking the focus away from the main part. I think it's just lacking a necklace or little jacket or something, while I love these earrings in the styling, the top just seems a bit plain here or like it's missing an element. And the final look, picked some light colours and I think this works really well in highlighting the top. These trousers and the jacket are a good Spring/Summer pairing and I've really glammed up the styling with some gold-based accessory choice, I really like it^ I had really run out of jewellery by this styling, I think it could really use a little something, maybe a single gold long earring perhaps? Anyway, I'm sure you'll see this piece around more especially once we're in the Summer months =D

No comments:

Post a Comment