f

Thursday 22 August 2019

The Renaissance




Mule-ing my way into the Renaissance!

Mood: These mules! I am so so obsessed with them at the moment. I honestly think they are super underrated, I've seen a very few users styling it. But, here is my classical take on it, playing with colors and patterns.

Details: On the combination of renaissance print dress (Folk) and stardoll polo (IT Girls), goes the immense layers of bedazzled flapper dress (Decades), asymmetrical peplum frock (Archive), lace tuille floral dress (Fallen Angel), all toppled with dark rose minidress (Bonjour Bizou). Accessories include dot gold mules (Subcouture), Prada inspired cat eye glasses (Limited Edition) and methacrylate bag (Vinyl). 2 x rock crystal and gold ear pendants (Epiphany) in parlor.

The Renaissance promoted the rediscovery of classical philosophy, literature and art. If you do any outfits inspired by this period, do comment below or in my guestbook, I would love to check it out!

Tune in every Thursday to check up what I wore for the week! 
Find me on stardoll at Vogue_veronica x 

Signing off, Veronica

No comments:

Post a Comment