f

Tuesday 27 August 2019

In the Palm of your Hand

The weather is very weird right now. We've had incredible temperatures for this time of year in the UK, so I've been melting all over the place. 

Nonetheless, as soon as it hits 1 September, I'll be wearing my jumpers again thanks, 30 degrees plus or not. 


One of the hardest parts of the season change is transitioning your wardrobe. These new RIO palazzo pants are a great piece thanks to the muted tones that will go fabulously with more typically autumnal palettes. They are a bit...voluminous...but that's okay - the width helps to balance out the heavier textures up top and I've actually resized these a bit, so you've got options!

I've gone light on accessories because the print is rather excitable and I'm more of a low-key girl, but you could easily throw in some bright orange or even blue for a pop if you wanted.

Ingredients | You Will Need

Green Leaf Trousers | Rio
Chunky Roll Neck Knit | Nelly.com
Preppy Beige Blazer | Pearls
Twisted Huge Hoops | Antidote
Minimal Caramel Leather Heels | Callie's Picks 
Mini Me Handbag | It Girls

No comments:

Post a Comment