f

Monday 17 June 2019

S T R I K E A P O S E | Styled Outfits

I haven't posted about a Strike A Pose release since 2015 - really highlighting that it's not been a store for me. I'm quite fine with regular clothing and not posed pieces, besides the skin tones used in the pieces don't match up to my doll so it would be a waste of money. This Summer release of the store had quite a few extra 'regular' pieces included and this time around, I quite enjoyed the accessories! So today I'm styling them up^
So first up the Super Big Black C Glasses, which really fit their name^ I've really come to know what I like in a pair of sunglasses for my doll and these are a great addition to my wardrobe. I love the peachy tone to the bottom of the lenses when they're on, so I took this direction for my look with one of my favourite skirt combinations, it really works well for me - I love it! The accessories were easy to choose, the shoes are the perfect colour and this bag has both a great colour and a fun design to catch your eye^ Secondly the Wave Bag which is a classic piece in black with gold chains, I love the detailing on this piece! Naturally I went for something quite typical of me and paired this with more black and gold, but I think I haven't worn these trousers in a while, they're a nice pairing^ The rest of the look is minimal, but overall the bag does manage to stand out in the styling.

No comments:

Post a Comment