f

Tuesday 25 June 2019

Heart of Glass

I'm having a throwback! For a while, I couldn't do a look without using this gift-o-meter skirt or without using a tattoo as a little detail, so today I'm doing both.


This heart tattoo is a new favourite and it works perfectly as a little stitched detail for a shirt. Human anatomy might be a little gross, but I've always found it fascinating, especially in conjunction with flowers. They have a lot in common, and you see them crop up together all the time in fashion. 
I've paired this combo with leather and a utility belt - while my doll may wear her heart on her sleeve (or indeed chest...) she's anything but vulnerable...

Ingredients | You Will Need
Dolce & Gabbana Inspired Clean T Shirt | Inspired by Dolce & Gabbana Tribute
Roses Skirt | Special Offer (Gift-o-Meter)
Balenciaga Inspired Pleated Skirt | Runway
Faux Leather Cap | Original Future
Heart Tattoo | Ink'd
Adventure Belt | Callie's Picks
Throw On Jacket | Vinyl
Alexandre Vauthier Inspired Metallic Boots | Limited Edition
Transparent Backpack | Velvet Orchid

No comments:

Post a Comment