f

Saturday 1 June 2019

Denim Daze

I'm still on my pyjama kick - these Limited Edition ones are probably my most luxurious ones. 


You can't get more casual than jammies, but this voluminous denim shirt lends the look a more practical vibe that just, say, reclining on a chaise longue. I've had a lot more mileage out of the shirt that I ever expected, although it does have a couple of shortcomings. The shape and neckline are stunning, but the tied waist and bag make it a bit difficult to accessorise. So what do you do when you can't add a bag, because there's already one there? Just add another, smaller, more ornate bag for maximum...bagness. 

Also, just gloss over the fact that I totally forgot to add shoes. Literally any will do, seeing as there are so many colours to choose from. I usually like to add a nice pointy toe to wide-leg trousers but a nice stacked sneaker would work just as well!

Ingredients | You Will Need
Longsleeves Jeans Dress | Subcouture
Dolce & Gabbana Inspired Silk Pants | Limited Edition
Marni Inspired Statement Earrings | Millionaire Mansion Fashion
Versace Minaudiere | Callie's Picks


No comments:

Post a Comment