f

Monday 10 June 2019

H O T B U Y S R E V I S I T E D | June 2018

I really forgot that these Hotbuys had only been from last Summer! I didn't find this collection of HBs to be hugely successful for my style preferences - while I liked the pink-based pieces, I didn't so much like the denim pieces or find them to fit what I like. And actually thinking back over the whole year, I haven't seen very many stylings with these items, the Pink Vinyl Jacket has been the one I've seen the most. So I have worn the Checked Bag a couple of times, and I have ended up selling a couple of the pieces I bought, but today I will style the Pink Vinyl Jacket and the Gingham Poplin Dress - the only reason I'm not including the Pink Silk Earrings is because of the hairstyle I'm currently wearing!
I felt a little daunted by the pieces at first, but once I got started, I really enjoyed putting together these Summer stylings, they're a cute pairing^ For the first look with the Gingham Poplin Dress which I really wanted to style with pastel blue accessories but I didn't quite have pieces of the right tone, pink was much easier and I think these are the perfect shoes with both pink and white design features. The white blazer smartens up the piece and I love the bag in the styling^ For the Pink Vinyl Jacket I went for softer fabrics to balance the styles and I really like that. This skirting and shirt is such a light and feminine pairing with the pink of the skirt a great fit for the colour of the jacket. Super neutral accessories are a nice finishing touch - I'd definitely repeat wear this!

No comments:

Post a Comment