f

Friday 7 September 2018

LV Inspired Linen Shorts | Styled By You / / Styled By Me

After initially being a little on the fence about these Louise Vuitton LV Inspired Linen Shorts, this styling from Mia1435 with them really influenced me to make the purchase! I absolutely adore them with this August HB Gucci Inspired Tee, the colours and styles are complementary for each other and I think the use of these wedges is just great, they're perfect with these clothing items^ The slick backed bob and clean makeup look is also spot on for this look.
I styled my shorts a little more dressed up, wearing one of my new favourite tops with floral design and a ruffle on the sleeve - the cream tones on some of the flowers makes it a good fit for the shorts and I love the long sleeve with the legs out from the shorts. I used black accessories to pair with black flowers on the top, and overall I'm super pleased with this styling, it's definitely one of my favourites and I'm glad I bought these Shorts =D

No comments:

Post a Comment