f

Thursday 12 January 2017

We Wear Hotbuys J A N U A R Y | Blush Acetate Sunglasses

Speeding out with the HBs and here is our second  - the Blush Acetate Sunglasses from Pretty 'N Love costing 8SD's ... yes, you did read correctly, 8SD's!! Unbelievably good price for this piece and I think it will really make them appeal to a bit of a wider audience as they are more affordable. I really like the pink colour, I think it's a perfect one for sunglasses and an easy one to style. They do have a little of a 'cartoon look' about them, so this might make people have doubts but I think they're worth a go =D
Love all 3 of the looks, and I really think that alike yesterday, they highlight the range of looks and styles you can get for one piece, and I think there's so many more great combinations for these sunglasses out there too^ And vote in the poll as well:

1 comment: