f

Saturday 7 January 2017

Fringe Benefits

I feel like I'm having an anti-new-year-new-me phase at the moment as I'm not taken with anything new at the moment - except this Antidote bag, and it's not even that new! Enlarged, or in its original mini-state, it's proven itself to be rather versatile.

I've dipped into my reserve of trusty accessories for this look. I'll truly know I've changed when I'm tired of wearing the Faux Fur Wrap and my Balmain thigh high boots.


This look is unabashedly inspired one of my favourite looks from my fellow blogger AudreyHepburn. featuring a rather incredible fringed coat. My interpretation is, of course, devoid of colour because I am a winter girl at heart who knows nothing.

Ingredients / You Will Need
Demon Jacket | Bod Mod
Warm Black Shrug | Endangered Species
Light Fringes Dress | It Girls
Right Arm Closed Palm | Strike A Pose
Hot Buys Faux Fur Wrap | It Girls
Soft Beige Thigh Highs | Inspired by Balmain Tribute
Antidote MCM Inspired Backpack | Antidote
Earrings by hankipankidoni

No comments:

Post a Comment