f

Friday 13 January 2017

O R I G I N A L F U T U R E S N E A K S

A styled outfit post today, this time featuring Original Future's Original Future Sneaks. These are a pair of shoes I've had a long time, and although I styled them almost 4 years ago in my mini "Trying Trainers" challenge, I've not actually worn them since - totally ridiculous! Although in my wardrobe they're on the "Show More" page way at the end so they don't really get a fair chance^ Today I'm changing that!
Now I'm not sure my looks are ideal for the trainers but I did take 3 different angles for the looks including a pink emphasis in the second one. I really like the shimmering Metallic Hayden Jeans from Nelly with the trainers, I definitely like that combination. I stuck with the silver tones with the polo and fur on the leather jacket and I think it works out alright overall for the trainers =) A whole lot of pink in the second look, again it's something which works out but I don't think it's perfect, maybe I think with a different pose or something it might look a bit better. Went a bit smarter for my final look with a lot of fitted white pieces and choosing this neat baby blue blazer - probably not the best combination but I think it was worthwhile considering it!
I don't think I've convinced myself very well with these looks about the trainers, but what do you guys think - a keeper or not? 

No comments:

Post a Comment