f

Tuesday 3 January 2017

Bag It Up Challenge #106

Tonight my next two backpack-stylings for the challenge - very monochrome tonight! On the left is the Riviera White Beach Pack a piece which has been around for quite some time but because of its large size and quite bulky shape, is a piece I've definitely avoided! I think this outfit works well for the bag with the greys and blacks and lets the white of the bag stand out, I still think it's a little big, but a quick resize would go a long way with this one. I actually don't see many people styling it either, so maybe this is something a lot of you guys have found an issue too^ And secondly from Fallen Angel, the Faux Leather Stud Backpack and I'm really happy with this look! I resized and turned this one a little and I definitely prefer it like this as I think it looks more natural in the hand of my doll. I definitely made it and its details the focus in this look by choosing minimal pieces but I really gave it a dressed-up style with this maxi. Very much surprised with this style, I think it actually works well for me, even if I don't see the bag as fitting perfectly into my own style ideas =D

No comments:

Post a Comment