f

Monday 9 January 2017

Bag It Up Challenge #108

Happy Monday^ Time for another challenge post, this time featuring the recent Blush Round Handbag from It Girls. The piece is definitely a little smaller than I remember it, but I've been loving seeing this style on several real life bloggers so I'm excited to get one on Stardoll! My look isn't so much a winter one, but I  think the bag would work in darker styles too - I did try a few pairs of boots unfortunately none of them worked as well as these glittered heels. I think the printed floral blazer is a great fit for the bag with similar tones and pastel hues, I really want to try it again with other clothing in the Spring =D Also did a sweet mix of pink shadows and liners on my eyes, which I really love on my doll!

No comments:

Post a Comment