f

Monday 16 January 2017

S P L E N D I D | Styled Outfits

Recently in the Plaza we got a new floor of Splendid and I definitely feel like it got quite glossed over with other releases and such and so I really haven't seen people talking about the pieces or even wearing any of the pieces! I'll admit, it's not the best release, but I picked up a couple of pieces to give a go at styling and to see how I got on with them =D
So I bought both the Velvet Circle Choker and the Pink Dior Inspired Glasses, and I'm quite surprised as I thought I'd like the sunglasses much more but it's the opposite way around^ I think the shade of the pink just doesn't work with my dolls skin tone well and although I love the shape, the colour needs to work too! The choker on the other hand looks great I think, which I wasn't expecting, and I love how I've styled it in this dressed up dark look as something a little different for me - and a burgundy black smokey eye too =D

Would love to see some of you guys trying out the new jewellery pieces, especially those sunglasses, I'm sure they will work well for some of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment