f

Friday 15 December 2023

A N T I D O T E | Styled Outfits

Our Autumnal Antidote release brought us three new floors to the store with quite a number of looks and pieces to choose from - as with the other Antidote releases of late, the style of this one isn't so much my thing, but there were a couple of nice individual pieces in the release and I was very kindly gifted a few items by a friend as I was late to the release with this one!
I have a couple more items still to style which I'm sure will be included in posts soon, but three to start with. First up is the Mesh Top, which I'll admit that I was a little daunted by at first because the colour combination is more unusual and I know from experience I don't do well with grey! But I'm so pleased with how this look turned out, I really love it^ This skirt was a great fit for the colours of the top and really gave me good inspiration for accessories, the burgundy pieces are perfect with the top and I think this makes for a lovely Autumnal themed look! Next are the Crystal Elf Earrings and Crystal Embroidered Heels which are really very perfect together and I just had to continue the sparkle theme with the rest of the look by wearing this silver jacket, I love it =D I kept the rest of the clothes simple and I think that was perfect to let those accessories shine. The shoes seem very versatile so I'm sure will pop up in a number of looks, especially over the festive season. And finally the Neon Angled Heels which are super cute, I really like the neon green colouring. The design is also simple which I like for a shoe in a bold colour. Again, a super simple look with a focus on neon green for the accessories, and I think it works really nicely to highlight the shoes. The crop to the length of the trousers is just right for the whole shoe to be shown off, plus I love that I have the perfect shoe to style with this green fuzzy bag!

No comments:

Post a Comment