f

Monday 25 December 2023

H O L I D A Y C A L E N D A R | Styled By You / / Styled By Me

December wouldn't be complete on Stardoll without the Holiday Calendar! This year is a mix of clothing and decor pieces - as usual, the decor items aren't so much my thing, but luckily the clothing pieces are a reasonably good offering for us to choose from. On the 22nd the previous days were all unlocked so that Royalty members could go back and pick up the pieces that they'd missed which is a fun little perk. First up features, and here we have millaxx wearing the 6th - Fuzzy Sweater which was a piece I didn't really think anything of at first until I saw this look and was just so impressed by it! The pinks in the pattern really pop with the pink additions of this fringed skirting and the adorable little bag, I think the bag is just so perfect with this piece and the combination is really what sold it to me. The look isn't all out pink, and a base of a white shirt and the beige boots are great to complete the styling. I also love the delicate gold earrings, just a perfect pairing with the bag too^
Next is sarah_1980 styling up the 14th - Tweed Jumpsuit and 14th - Wide Belt which definitely seem to be popular pieces from this calendar! The pieces have been styled creatively here, using the jumpsuit more as a pair of trousers and the belt as a top, it works out so well^ I think this oversized blazer is amazing with the trousers, the colours are a perfect match and the styles are just made for each other. The accessorising is great too, I especially love the light brown platforms here, and also this bag choice, the darker brown tones really pop nicely while working well with the checks on the bottom of the look!
For my looks I decided to style up the shoes on offer. First are the 18th - Quilted Boots which are a bargain in SCs and I found a fun pair of boots to style, I certainly don't have anything else similar! I found them quite versatile when I was trying on clothes with them, they worked well with a range of styles, and being black will work with many colours. For this look I ended up picking this dress because of the texture, but the shorter length lets all of the length of the boots stand out. It was super easy to make a Winter styling as the dress layers well with a poloneck. I loved accessorising this outfit, this glittery bag is perfect for the festive party season^ And then I also styled the 4th - Velour Bow Heels, which I've really not seen anyone else wear but I think they're pretty cute, who doesn't need a gold bow heel?! Anyway, I loved styling these as I really like wearing gold, the black and gold combination is a classic and works every time. I picked black clothing and then a smarter blouse which works nicely, then completed with more gold accessories - I had been unsure about keeping this bag recently, but I think the shade of gold and the more matte effect works nicely with these shoes =)

No comments:

Post a Comment