f

Tuesday 5 December 2023

M S W | Styled By You / / Styled By Me

It seems to be the time of Miss Stardoll World again and of course that comes with some Plaza releases - I'm not a fan of the contest personally, but over the years there have been some decent pieces coming out of the Plaza releases and this years floors also have some good offerings in a range of colours and styles.
First up in the features is harpie wearing the Yellow Plush Pants which are a lovely wide-leg pair of trousers in a great colour, and that colour really pops fantastically against this (also fabulous) brown coat and retro yellow and brown floral top. The colour combinations are classic and this look is a perfect selling of this piece. I also love the accessories, the brown belt and gold hoops are great finishing touches =)
Next is mery.- styling the Yellow Bag which is a piece I am still very tempted to purchase because it really pops in this outfit. I really like all the geometric shapes in the styling including in the bag, and the bag stands out being the only yellow piece in the styling. The wrapping of the shirt looks great with the trough created by the belt and trouser combination, they really look awesome together. The rest of the accessories are super sleek, I love these strapped heels and the jewellery is fab^
Now for something lighter in colour, Mia1435 wearing both the White Embellished Bag and Tule Gloves which work very well together. The gloves are super sweet and pretty perfect with this oversized shirt/dress, the long ties really look part of the shirt piece. Their blue hue also works well with these tulle leggings in a pretty sage tone, the fabrics of the two are great together, and the necklace colours also tie in well =)
And last but not least, Tangera who has picked the Embellished Jeans in this great designer street-style outfit, I love it! This look is quite different to the above three and really pops with all the gold features which only help to highlight the pattern on the jeans. Their loose fit is current and looks great with the gold aviator-style jacket. I love all the designer accessories, they really stand out very nicely in the styling!
Now for my own looks - I picked up 5 pieces and have styled 3 today. First is the Silver Mini Skirt Side Train which I think is maybe a surprise choice for me, but I really liked the floral metallic vibes I was seeing in the skirt, plus the train is super cool. I went for a full Winter look and I think the colour of the skirt really pops well against the black. I'm also really loving the textures added too, plus the silver details in the accessories. Next up are both the Cream Cropped Long Sleeve and Blue Plush Pants and I really loved pairing bright white with the bold cobalt tone. This look is ready for Winter with the furry jacket and scarf, I think they really look great against the loose velour of the trousers and the sheer top. I accessorised fittingly with whites and blues, I really love both the necklace and the bag added to the outfit^

1 comment: