f

Saturday 30 December 2023

L E B A Z A A R 3 | Styled Outfits

Back in 2022 I made a number of LE purchases from the StarBazaar and this month I've found myself spending more time deep-searching the Bazaar for great LE bargains and have picked up quite a few pieces along the way! So here are some stylings of what I've bought this month:
First up are the clothing pieces. This is the Pale Colorblock Tshirt Dress (LE6) which I did buy on a bit of a whim, but it's a really sweet piece - I did try for a more Wintery styling, but this is definitely a piece for Spring/Sumer! I knew I wanted to stick with the grey and pink colour scheme, I do think this outfit works, but I think it's not quite perfect yet. I love the coat with the dress but it does feel a bit bulky and covers a lot of the design. The boots are super cute, but not a perfect match for the pink, on the other hand the bag is a great fit for the pink of the dress, I really love that pairing^ I'm for sure open to opinions on how else I can wear this dress! Then I also got the V Red Skirt (LE45) which I think must have sold out at the release before I was able to get it because this is such a beautiful piece! This was super easy to style, I have red on my mind right now, so this was fast to put together. I really loved the skirt with the furry stole which was the central focus for the styling. I kept the rest of the look simple with white pieces and I'm so pleased with my finishing touch of this Chanel bag, it really stands out and I think this is a great outfit for it =)
Now onto a couple of bags. Here is the Burgundy Chain Handbag (LE22) which I hadn't remembered ever seeing before I found it in the Bazaar and I'm so pleased that I did, because it looks great! I love burgundy so this is great to add to my collection. I found this easy to style, and actually made a few looks to choose from. I love it so much with these burgundy trousers and the co-ord is super cute. Adding pink to the look is something a little fun, it won't be a colour combination for everyone but I think it's cute and this polo makes for a perfect Winter way to wear the vest. And then is the Tassled Bucket Bag (LE7) which was something I could never have imagined finding in the Bazaar. It was a super popular piece back in the time surrounding the release of the collection, and I think with it coming out so long ago it's now a piece that people are no longer so familiar with. I'm so pleased to have this and I loved styling it! I had a few ideas for it, but was really liking it paired with velvet, I think it's perfect with these trousers^ I kept the rest of the look super simple with just a few gold touches, I love it =D
Finally - shoes! The first pair are the Blue Strapy Sandals (LE40) which weren't a shoe that I'd really thought about until I saw them at a good price, but I adored styling them so I'm so glad I had the chance to^ The blue colour is a lovely one, it's a nice inbetween to navy or baby blue. I found quite a few clothing options that looked good with the shoes, but nothing beat this dress, I love it! The dress has a black belt attached, I added a different one ontop but kept it black and used that in my added accessories - blue and black doesn't always work, but here I just it looks great. Next are the Gold Toed Matelasse Boots (LE20), and I couldn't quite work out what colour the body of these boots is, it looks a bit green especially against the black, but I can't quite be sure. Anyway, I knew I wanted to include a fair amount of gold with the boots, and I like this dress styled as a skirt, along with opting for gold accessories. Then I used a lot of black, I really liked this Chanel sweater with the boots. Next time I'm trying green with these though! And the final piece are matching to the previous, the Denim Matelasse Boots (LE20), which I bought after thinking they might be fun to style alongside the previous ones. These were quite difficult to style, mostly in that I have almost no pieces that are identical to this shade of blue - I do think the colour quilted with the black toes looks great though. Luckily I found this fabulous feathered piece that is a perfect colour-match with the boots, and from that the outfit was easy to compile. I really like this as something a little more exotic for me! 

No comments:

Post a Comment