f

Sunday 10 July 2022

L E B A Z A A R 2 | Styled Outfits

I really loved my first LE Bazaar stylings post last month, and actually I had a couple of pieces that I purchased back then but didn't include and have since gone on a bit of a spree searching the Bazaar and picking up (what I think are) some good deals! So here are a further nine looks of LE pieces that I've picked up in the Bazaar in the last month or so. First up the Valli Fall Leaves Jacket (LE22), this collection was released when I wasn't SS, so I didn't purchase anything from it first time around, nor did I even write a review! This is such a beautiful piece and I don't think I've seen it in the Bazaar very often, let alone for the relatively affordable price that I got it for (180SD). I love both the leaf detailing across the shoulders and the peplum waist, it's a unique design that I don't have anything like. I knew I wanted to add red in the rest of the look and I'm super pleased with the pieces I picked out, this miniskirt makes for a cute Summer look but the white boots balance the white in the top very nicely. More red in the accessories and I think they complete the look well - I already have some more ideas for this piece so I think it is a great addition to my wardrobe =) Next is the Purple Brooch Top (LE45) which was a real bargain at 40SD, I see this piece a lot in the bazaar, so it's easy to purchase under 80/90SD if you're interested in it. This was definitely one of the trickiest pieces to style, it's a bold piece and I really think it deserves a bold personality of a look! I'm not sure how successful I was with that but I'm pretty happy with my first attempt at styling this piece. Whilst purple is the main colour, there is also red, green and silver included so that gives a few options - I just wish I had something that shade of purple to add to the outfit. Instead I opted for silver trousers which I think work well with the brooch detail and then picked out red in the accessories. I do love these glasses with the top, the two are really perfect together^ And the third piece in this set of looks is the Oversized LE Belt Sweater (LE42), which I've been quite tempted to set out a search for for a while. Before I could seriously start my search I randomly found this in the Bazaar for 116SD and I couldn't resist buying it immediately! Before even buying it I had a few ideas of how I wanted to wear it and it really met my expectations, I love this outfit =) It's a little more Summer into Autumn with the darker green, but for sure is still light with the touches of white throughout. This sweater is really made for a belt and I'm pleased with my choice of this little spiral one, I think it fits the paisley pattern of the sweater well and even though it's black it fits nicely with the look. I really can't wait to wear this piece again =D
This next set features the accessories that I picked up. First are the Chrystal Heel Sandals (LE45) which I got for 59SD and I see relatively often for prices in this sort of range, plus being from a more recent release they're quite easy to find. I really like them for their lilac colour, it's super pretty and current for the present season and the perspex strap across the foot otherwise makes them quite versatile. With recent lilac added to the Plaza in this beautiful skirt and shirt set I couldn't resist wearing these all together, and it's pretty perfect^ I mixed the accessories in orange and lilac which balances the colours nicely. This is such a smart Summer styling, I really love it! And then is the Dolce Vida Woven Bag (LE28) which I have had on my wishlist for quite some time. I've not seen it in the Plaza before, so when I saw it for 150SD I knew I probably wouldn't get a better deal. This is more of an Autumn/Winter piece I think, but I'm pleased with this Summer look that I've put together for it, I feel like I could wear this for the rest of Summer! I knew I needed to add black in the look as there are a lot of black details in the bag, and this top with the big beige button makes for a perfect choice and it pairs well with beige for the trousers too. I kept the rest of the accessories very simple to make sure the bag popped in the look. I really love it, so pleased with this =)
And now for the couple of skirts that I picked up. Here is the Pink Petal Skirt (LE32) which I've always admired but never thought I could make it work, when I saw it in the Bazaar for the first time and at a good price I decided to give it a try. And it sure seems a popular piece since even in just the first few days of having it I received numerous requests to sell it, I'm afraid that won't happen because I really like it! I tried quite a few pieces with it and I think there are plenty of options, for this first look I just couldn't resist this pairing, the colour of the skirt and this top/dress piece are just perfect together and I think the split in the top really is perfect to highlight this uniquely designed skirt. I added a white body underneath as the skirt is completely 'sheer' and I think that worked nicely. I decided to add silver in the accessories as there's a little silver brooch at the neck of the top and I think this completed the look nicely. I didn't find the perfect bag for the outfit though, so that is a task for another time. And then is the LE Max Mara Inspired Gold Skirt (LE29) which I don't think I'd seen in the Bazaar before - given my love of gold pieces I think this might be an obvious choice for me XD I did find this a little tricky to style, mostly because I kept wanting to pair boots with it but I wanted to make an outfit for Summer - so there's a little compromise, shoes for Summer and sweater for Autumn/Winter! But the brown colour of this knit works well with the gold, I think it balances the sheen well. These glitzy heels are great with the skirt, they're both neutral and very glamorous, I will pair these pieces together again for sure. And these sunglasses were a perfect finishing touch - again really struggled with bag choice for this one, particularly whether to choose gold or not!
Onto the final set of looks with two pieces that were styled together in their release. First here are the Chrystal Pants (LE45) which I really regretted not buying shortly after the release because I was seeing so many outfits including them and I wanted to be part of it! These have a great fit on the doll and while part of them is a little sheer, they're not like that all over and definitely feel wearable. I opted for something super simple to make sure they stand out in the look for this first styling with them and I'm very happy with the outfit^ White and silver make a great Summer pairing and I love the length of these trousers for showing off some fabulous footwear too. And the final piece for this post, the Feather Lace Body (LE45) - while this was paired with the trousers in the release, I don't think I'd ever wear the two together, that's maybe just my style preferences though. I initially didn't like this piece for me because I thought it was super sheer for some reason, it's not! The sleeves are a little too fun for me not to test this out. I did enjoy styling this piece, but did struggle a little mostly in finding pieces that suited the colour well. I love the colour of the piece on my skintone so I really want to try and find some matching bottoms for it then I think I will be delighted^ These cream smart trousers are a nice choice for the moment, they fit well at the waistline and with the sleeves too which was essential and eliminated some pieces from my trying-on session. What I do love in this look is the shoes, this pair are a perfect colour match for the top so they really save it!

No comments:

Post a Comment