f

Sunday 30 October 2022

T R A I L S | Styled By You / / Styled By Me

The latest TRAILS release in the Plaza was a pretty big one with three floors of Summer pieces to choose from. It was a mixed bag for me, but I did pick up a few pieces to style, first though, some features! This outfit from harpie features both the Crinkled Top and Pants worn in such a creative fun way, I really love it^ Theses two pieces naturally look good together, but also look amazing as base pieces to this fabulous dress. The citrus design and colours on the dress really work perfectly with the green beneath, and the top looks great as an off shoulder piece. The accessories are perfect finishing touches too, love the orange belting and earrings along with the bright yellow bag! 
Next up is a styling from Mery.- making use of the Orange Pants. Despite being a Summer release I think these trousers really have a versatile look to them, the colour is very Autumnal and the style is pretty neutral in terms of being a straight leg design. This is a great Summer-Autumn transitional styling, the trousers look fab with this loose jacket. The blue-orange top is such a fun addition, it really catches the eye and draws you in. And the accessories are great too, love these sandals in the styling a lot, along with the gold bangles^
Now for my own stylings - whilst this was a Summer release it's very much now Autumn, so I have tried to make these pieces work for Autumnal stylings. Firstly is the Crinkled Top - I did also buy the Crinkled Pants, but decided to style this alone. I love the pleated styling to the piece and decided to continue that with the skirt, I really love this pairing and I think the belt is a fun split between the two while fitting the overall style very nicely. Adore these boots with the look, the green is very complementary to the top colour. The simple accessories made for a nice finishing touch =) Next is the Knots Tote which is definitely a Summer piece, but I've tried hard to make it work for a bit of a warmer look, and I think it's been a success. I really liked the idea of wearing brown tones with the bag, so I used those as a base, of course brown is perfect for an Autumnal look. And I still think the bag stands out well agains this beige overcoat - but I'm particularly loving the pairing with these boots, I will definitely be using that again! And the final piece is the Knitted Skirt, which was my favourite piece to style, I don't have anything else like this in my wardrobe and I think it's a very current piece for Autumn. I found this super easy to style, the look came together in minutes. I knew I wanted to colours to be super neutral, the light tones really let the brown of the skirt pop. I adore these ankle booties with the look, they're great for this season and I think the suit the skirt perfectly^ Plus love these sunglasses with the look too, the brown is just what this look needed and these fit the bill =D

1 comment: