f

Wednesday 19 October 2022

I N S P I R E D B Y V E R S A C E | Styled Outfits

Today sharing 8 more looks from the VERSACE release - really a fabulous Tribute this past season! First up a glamorous set, but styled separately. The first styling uses the Pink Ornamental Mini Skirt also styled alongside the Pink Purse, I really like these two pieces together, but I do have plenty of pink items so they will be easy to style alone too. I knew with this skirt I wanted to wear a black top to go for a more Autumnal vibe, so I really continued that throughout all the additions I made. The bag really pops well against the black blazer, and gold accessories were an easy choice with the gold details on both embellished pieces. Secondly is the Blue Ornamental Top which I've paired with the Black Sandals, again moving a little towards Autumn, but for sure not a completely cosy look yet^ I also knew I wanted to use black in this styling with the top, and I think these trousers are a great length for also showing off the shoes. I added a blazer, this blue option is just about a perfect colour match to the top, I really quite like it and it ensures a light look with all of the black pieces used in the styling.
First up in this next set of stylings is the Nude Corset Dress - which really is quite nude on my doll as you can see! I really kept it simple for this first styling as I think this dress will be great for layering, and with this styling I wanted to make sure it was shown off. I'm super happy with my accessory choices, these brown/beige colours really work well together and pop against the dress - I love it =) Next are the Turquoise Platforms and while I'm pleased with this styling, I think it's not quite perfect for the shoes. The colour of the coat and the navy of the clothing both look good with the turquoise shoes, but I was really lacking in accessories to really highlight that beautiful colour in the outfit. These earrings are a nice touch, but not quite as perfect as I was wanting - this one is a work in progress! And the final piece here are the Belle Bottom Azure Pants which were very fun to style, and so easy for me. I've kept it light with this white shirt, which is such a versatile piece, and kept with a lot of white accessory touches to the styling. I do love this blue clutch in the look though, the colour matches the trousers exactly and the minimal design is just right for the outfit =D
Ending on a set of bags, I had a lot of fun styling these and they were all pretty easy to work with! First is the Pink Round Purse also worn with the Black Shades. I knew I wanted more bright pink in the look and I'm very happy I tried out this colourful dress as I really love it with the bag, plenty of pink and the other colours help make it an eye-catching styling. Beyond that pairing the look is super simple with black accessories and a poloneck top, but it's all about the colour with this one^ Next up is the Blue Purse which for some reason I knew I wanted to wear with white, in the end I compromised on blue and white, but I think it's a pretty cute outcome, especially this feather-trimmed top! The shoes are a good blue balance against the white, but I think it's lacking some extra glamour - some glitzy earrings may be the right addition. And the final piece is the Cylinder Purse in what I think is my favourite styling of this post - a perfect Autumnal outfit if I do say so myself =D All the additions are from the colours of the bag, and I really liked the leather-look trousers as a background for the bag, the white portion really pops well. When I first saw the bag I thought that the gold chain handle was actually a leopard print portion, so using this leopard print jacket is a nod to my error, haha, but I do think it looks pretty good in the outfit anyway =)

No comments:

Post a Comment