f

Sunday 9 October 2022

I N S P I R E D B Y S C H I A P A R E L L I | Tribute Stylings

The next tribute this year was Inspired By Schiaparelli - this isn't one of my favourites and it's also one of the smaller collections so there aren't as many pieces to choose from. I didn't really feel like a full review was justified for this one, however I did find some fantastic stylings of the pieces and also styled up a couple of the items myself.

F E A T U R E S
First up is the ever-stunning Bianca.Vos wearing the Black Velvet Gown - with the revealing nature of this piece the look has been tactfully styled with a second piece underneath which fits seamlessly into the look. The gold details on this second dress make for the perfect opportunity to add more gold to the look - these small touches really add to the styling and don't pull attention from the main gown on show, I really love the choices^
Also styling up the Black Velvet Gown is Millaxx who similarly opts for a black and gold look, a true classic! Whilst the dress has long sleeves, the added gloves are seamless and make for a fantastic addition to the look. The second dress used is a great sultry piece, adding just enough coverage and also fitting pretty seamlessly to the style. Plus some fabulous gold earrings in this styling too, they're great!
Next up is harpie who styles the Corset Skirt, which is one of the more simpler and definitely easy to fit into a number of styles pieces of the collection. The piece is made even more wearable in this styling but the addition of the corset belt over the original gold section of the skirt, that was you can wear plenty of other colours with the piece - the silver additions to this look are fantastic, I love the sparkly bra piece and the amazing earrings^
And the final feature comes from our very own Miloshki wearing the Gold Chain Top, this is really a piece I hadn't considered buying at all, but this styling really makes me look at it in a different light, it looks amazing! The layering is fab, the chains aren't overwhelming at all and look great just as sleeves, plus this belt and the bag are perfect gold accessories to add. The gold and beige combination is exactly what I love - a perfect way to wear from this collection in a more every-day way =D

S T Y L I N G S
And now for my own stylings - interestingly I don't think I've seen anyone style any of these pieces yet, perhaps this can be a little inspiration to give these pieces a chance. First up the Midnight Blue Velvet Skirt which I really loved at first sight, what a fab colour this is! I also really love midi skirts, so knew this would be no problem for me to style. I opted for matching shoes and then kept the look light with a white shirt, I think the contrast is great and the colour really catches the eye. Accessories are super simple, but I love this Dior print bag with the styling, a pleasant surprise for me and I will definitely pair the bag with the skirt again in the future. Next up is the Red Velour Skirt with the Flat Hat - again a midi skirt is something easy for me, and as I went for something a little more formal/Summer into Autumn, I decided to go more casual and Autumn for this look, the red definitely works perfectly for that! I love these velvet dark boots with the skirt, I'm so glad I tried them out as I think they're perfect with the skirt. Again added a light sweater to stop the look being too dark, and felt like the hat worked well with this beige colour so it was a good opportunity to include the hat in a styling. The black trim on the hat made a chance to include more black in the accessories, I still kept these pretty small additions as I wanted the red and beige to be the focus of the look. I think this one is super cute^ And finally the Sunflowers Bag which is such a fun piece and I think will be great for Spring/Summer outfits, I tried to make a more Autumnal look with it though. The reds, oranges and yellows in the piece give plenty of options for styling, this time I liked the combination of these trousers and these burnt orange shoes with the flowers, plus I added some orange sunglasses to the bag as well. The black body of the bag works well for more Autumnal/Winter stylings, it was super easy to add more black to the look with this polo and the belt. I definitely think this will be a fun piece for next Spring so I look forward to styling it them =D

No comments:

Post a Comment