f

Thursday 2 February 2017

Roses are Red

This is something of a companion piece to my last foray into floral embroidery here

I liked more of the Original Future release than I thought, especially this lovely, deep burgundy sweatshirt with a minimalist two tone texture. 


I think we've all been appreciating the highly embellished twist on sports luxe that has been served up over the last couple of seasons (looking at you Gucci), myself included. This is more upbeat than my last take - I've exchanged the dramatic all-black for bright white and clean lines. Plenty of layering though, and of course a white polo, because we all need a safety blanket.

Ingredients / You Will Need
Casual Two Tone Sweatshirt | Original Future 
Luscious Roses Sleeve | Ink'd
Cropped Turtleneck | Evil Panda
Passepartout White Blouse | It Girls
Double Layer Skirt | It Girls
Choppy White Skirt | Bonjour Bizou
Byredo Inspired Handbag | Runway
Plexi Mule Heels | Young Hollywood