f

Thursday 9 February 2017

D I S T R E S S E D B F J E A N S

Styled outfit time, this time the Distressed BF Jeans, and while I got my pair in Nelly when they first came out, you can also get them in this week's Callie's Picks release! And before when I styled them, I just wore whatever I felt like, whereas this time I've gone for a more winter focus, despite the fact that those large holes would never keep your legs warm^
And while I'm all about the darks on the bottom, choosing darker coloured boots and even tights in the first look, I think I've tried a decent variety with the rest of the outfits. Now the first one isn't my favourite, I'm not feeling as enthusiastic about it now as I first did because I was quite excited to use the blue and white biker jacket with the jeans ... but I don't know, it's not quite there for me, maybe it just needs a fresh eye! I do love my second and third outfits though, with oversizing in both of them with the bomber jacket and yellow sweater (which I've worn quite a few times recently!). I think the colours both look good with the black of the jeans, and they're not too dark either which is helped by the rips in the legs.
Overall I'm pretty happy with these styles, and I think that these jeans definitely deserve a chance! Let me know what you think with the 'opinion' options below!