f

Friday 17 February 2017

We Wear Hotbuys F E B R U A R Y | Girl Power Sweatshirt

I've been super excited to get to this next HB, and it definitely lives up to my expectations! It's the Girl Power Sweatshirt from Original Future and it costs 21SD's, which I think is completely worth it =D The powder-pink shade is fabulous and pretty versatile in pairing choices I think. The 'Girl Power' slogan is perfect - I'm all for a bit of that, especially listening to some Cyndi Lauper Girls Just Wanna Have Fun! - but it's also small enough that you could cover it easily if you wanted to hide it away.
I mean just look how we've all worn it so differently?!?! This piece has so much potential! I literally could have come up with 10 different looks for it just this once, it's crazy! Anyway, enough of my proclaiming about this piece, vote in the poll: