f

Monday 6 February 2017

All Over Sequin Blazer # W E S T Y L E I T

This weeks We Style It post comes from our two long-term Guest Writers, Miloshki and AudreyHepburn. and I have to say, I'm currently wishing I owned the All Over Sequin Blazer from Bizou so I could try it too! The shape of the piece is definitely a little different and is more loosely designed than typical blazers, but I think the colouring and the shining quality of the piece can make up for it! Both have gone for different  tones, with Miloshki choosing a grey base (that silver polo is awesome^) and this pearlescent coat and AudreyHepburn. choosing the blazers undertones of deep greys and greens - and both work well for the piece and highlight different aspects of the blazer, I mean I even think they look like slightly different colours in the two looks!?!?

Let us know what you think in the comments, and maybe you guys have a suggestion of a piece we could style in this segment!

No comments:

Post a Comment