f

Sunday 4 December 2016

We Wear Hotbuys D E C E M B E R | Valentino Inspired Cape

Next HB of the weekend already! This is the Valentino Inspired Cape in the Pretty 'N Love store costing 30SD's. I'm very on the fence about capes as it is, I just can never envisage them in a lot of different outfits on my doll - I just think they're not my style so much! This one is quite fitting for winter, with a warmer looking style and polo neck, which I do like. And the colour is a super pretty neutral shade too, which is also good - lets see how we've gotten on =)
I think we've given a really good range of examples for you guys here in terms of how to wear it and then different styles once we've worn it, hopefully some of you guys might get some inspiration! And vote in the poll too^

No comments:

Post a Comment