f

Wednesday 21 December 2016

F A U X F U R O V E R S I Z E D M O T O J A C K E T

A classic Styled Outfit post today, this time picking a winter choice from the recent-ish It Girls release, the Faux Fur Oversized Moto Jacket which is in the style of the popular and trendy shearling jackets that we're seeing all over the place in RL right now! I was really looking forward to getting to this piece because I really thought it would be pretty versatile, but upon styling I found it wasn't quite as versatile as I'd hoped, and all of my outfits definitely follow a 'typical me' theme, but I really like these different stylings for it all the same^
First up a warm look with this polo knitwear, the oversized-ness of the jacket is perfect for pieces like this and I know others will match just as well as this one. I went with a neutral pale pink for the trousers, but there were so many of this shape and design in my closet that worked well, so I think it's an easy task choosing some great trousers for it! Secondly was my most different outfit, if you can even call it that, and I resized these fab TRAILS striped Super Wide Leg Pants into a cool pair of culottes, and I'm so glad I did because this is my favourite of the three outfits! The style was also perfect to show off these boots too, they fit really nicely with the jacket colouring and style. A spot on look if I do say so myself^ And lastly I liked using these darker Brown Suede Effect Pants also from TRAILS (plus they're in coins, a good bargain!) and I think the colour helps make the jacket stand out that bit better. Overall I think this is a great winter piece, and I hope I can work it into a few spring looks too - I also hope to see more people wearing it on their dolls =D

No comments:

Post a Comment