f

Sunday 11 December 2016

' T I S T H E S E A S O N | Styled Suite

'Tis The Season! Quite literally =D I haven't really had time to sit and think about a winter-themed room with the new decor release until now, and actually I haven't done a winter-themed room in my suite before, so this new release was a good opportunity to do one now. I didn't go too all out with purchases from the store, but I really love the interior, I find it an absolute must for a perfect winter room. It's got big windows with a snowy view and I'm a big window fan so this suits me well, and the colours of the walls, floor and wooden ceiling fit well and have a neutral tone so will suit a lot of different styles of decor. I already have a few christmas-y items from previous years of releases, and although the Christmas Tree is super pretty I saved on the SD's and used this golden one I had, which prompted a whole golden corner to the room to which I added the Gingerbread House. On the opposite side of the room I went with my usual seating area, with the French Antiques Market Chair which I really like because I love furry seating choices^ I added quite a layering of rugs here to add more warmth, and I also used the Storage Basket which fits quite nicely with the chair. Plus I enjoyed trying out some lighting with the 6 Bulbs Chandelier, I never really use ceiling lights so this is new for me, maybe I'll try more later^ 

No comments:

Post a Comment