f

Sunday 4 December 2016

We Wear Hotbuys D E C E M B E R | Nude Boots

A surprise first HB of December! This was initially scheduled for the 13th along with another piece, but we got it yesterday instead, not that I'm complaining =D These are the Nude Boots, from Pretty 'N Love and costing a slightly eye watering 23SD's (for boots?! A bit ridiculous!!). I really liked these boots in the spoilers, they're very 'me' and I love that style right now with the chunky wooden heel, I really hope the price doesn't put people off because I think they are a great piece!
I do think they are a versatile pair of boots, but we've gone all out on the nude and neutral tones for our stylings, haha! Although they do look good with both skirts and jeans, so I think this will certainly give them a good point in terms of selling, plus they really do look awesome with white! And remember to vote in the poll as always:

1 comment:

  1. All the prizes have risen considerably so I'm not complaining about HB prizes anymore :(

    ReplyDelete