f

Saturday 31 December 2016

Bag It Up Challenge #105

Ahh the final challenge post of 2016! Have no fear though, plenty of posts still to come in 2017 for this challenge and hopefully I'll complete it within the year =D Yet another duo post today, and it's the first of two posts on backpacks. First on the left is the Evil Panda Red Studded Backpack which came out in 2015, and I think this piece is one I've maybe dabbled with once or twice, but it's definitely bright and decorated, which are two things which are not my forte^ I am very surprised with my look, both that I put it together and that I really like it - it's not my typical style and I know it's not hugely creative or anything, but it's very different for my doll, I'm a little impressed^ I think it's the perfect look for the bag going with the white and perspex and the little red additions were a must =D Secondly is another piece on the red colour scheme, but a little darker, the Burgundy Fringe Backpack from Nelly which was released pretty recently. This look also surprised me, but it was more that I decided to include this shawl piece, the Tartan Wool Coat from Bizou. I think it's a great fit with the bag but it was a piece I was quite determined to get rid of and definitely regretted buying, what a change of mind, eh?! The fringing works well together, and for the rest of the pieces I kept to similar tones, I'm quite happy with this second quite different style for me =) You'll also notice I chose lip colours for each of the looks - those two get my thumbs up as well =D

No comments:

Post a Comment