f

Thursday 8 December 2016

O F F S H O U L D E R S H I R T

Styled outfit! As soon as I saw this Off Shoulder Shirt in Fallen Angel in the recent 'Black Friday' sale, I knew I wanted to include it in this post. Sadly it was removed from the store after the sale but it wasn't expensive and I'm sure you'd find it in the Plaza for a good price^ I have to say though, despite seeing a lot of people styling this piece well in the last few weeks - I really struggled with it! Although I'm pretty sure the colour is black, I do think it comes up a little off-black when paired with other black tones, which I'm not sure I like so much. I went all dark with my stylings and I really tried to stay away from outerwear to make use of the showing off of the shoulders that the shirt does!
Firstly the most wintery styling of the bunch, and I quite like the shirt paired with a skirt and tucking it in looks best I think. I went with tights and a furry vest to add some interest to the look but it still shows off the shoulders and the rolled sleeves. I tried trousers with the second look, and I don't think these are the best choice, but oh well! I do still like the draped outerwear with the shirt though as, as I've said, it still shows off the shirt features and I liked adding this golden necklace to draw attraction to the neckline of the shirt. Went back to a skirt with my final look, but I think it's a poor choice. It certainly adds a feminine curvy shape to the doll but I think it's the slight colour difference that makes the change in preference. However I like the shoes with the shirt^
Let me know what you think of both the shirt and these looks in the comments below =)

1 comment:

  1. I also bought that shirt and wasn't sure how to match it... But this post has inspired me!
    I love the three of them, but maybe the one in the middle is my fave because of the golden details! And next would be the first one, cause I'm not used to wear tights but in your outfit they look great! :D

    ReplyDelete