f

Saturday 4 February 2023

M I R R O R A N K L E B O O T S

These Wild Candy Mirror Ankle Boots are such a fun piece and I just thought they looked so cool that I had to try them out! They were a little trickier to style than I expected, but I think that was down to not having a lot of similar mirror blue accessories to pair with them - I need a matching bag for sure^ But I still came up with three looks for them. With the first I really love the wave-pattern to the blue in the skirt with the boots, all those shades of blue look great with the metallic style to the boots. I kept the rest of the look simple to let that pairing be the focus. I enjoyed accessorising and really loved this new Chanel bag in the styling with the white and some touches of blue, there is also a little red in there which made these earrings a fab choice to complete the styling. The second look didn't quite work out how I was imagining, but I think there's potential there! The blue in the print of this dress is a great match for the boots but finding the right other pieces to include was challenging, and I think I went too heavy on the black, but it definitely gives me a starting point for trying again with this pairing =) And lastly something a little more casual with jeans. These ones have the perfect length for the height of the boots and I really like the wash on them. I kept the look pretty simple with the blazer and polo, I really do love this necklace with the boots though, the blues are lovely together and it adds some detail to the otherwise simple styling.
How would you style these boots? I'd love to hear your ideas =D

No comments:

Post a Comment