f

Monday 6 February 2023

I N S P I R E D B Y C H A N E L | Styled Outfits

I bought quite a number of pieces from the Chanel tribute which I couldn't fit into the Review - so here are 5 more looks to enjoy! First up the Chanel Earrings and Chanel Chain Necklace which I think are such a cute pairing. I had a completely different outfit in mind when I put these jewellery pieces on my doll, but when I tried on this pink coat, I thought it looked fab with the pieces and wanted to see where the outfit went. Pink and white are a classic combination and the little touches of gold, also on the bag and shoes, really do stand out in the styling. This is such a great Spring look! Next up are the Chanel Earrings (I really do love these), the Gold Tie Necklace and the White Purse together in a super simple but very Chanel outfit. This is a fabulous dress and the simplicity works well for adding to with accessories and these gold pieces really pop well. We've had a similar design of necklace before and I think it's versatile for many different looks. The bag also looks adorable here. The third styling makes use of the Chanel Chain Necklace and the Small Camera Purse - this necklace is so easy to add to stylings, so I can tell I will be using it all the time! The neutral colours to this bag make it very wearable, so I can see it will be one I will reach for often. I used both the beige and white in the bag for the outfit, I think it pops very well against the beige trousers and the brighter blazer, and the gold details are highlighted with the addition of other golds in the styling, I really love this^
Next up is the Pearl Mini Bag, this is my second styling with this after its inclusion in my last post, I'm already impressed with the versatility of this piece. I knew for my next look with this bag that I wanted to use these pearl-studded jeans and I think these pieces are fabulous together. Otherwise I kept the look simple and used more blue in the styling to highlight those blue pearls in the bag, I think this polo is a great choice^ I really love this outfit a lot! And finally the Sequined Purse which has a great range of firey colours to it so makes for plenty of styling options. This yellow base of clothing really lets the red and orange pop and I used some more of those dark tones in the accessories. I think this balances out really nicely and works well to highlight the bag. While it's a glamorous piece, it will also work well in casual looks.

No comments:

Post a Comment