f

Tuesday 21 February 2023

I N S P I R E D B Y P R A D A | Styled Outfits

I bought so many pieces from the PRADA Tribute that a Styling post was necessary - I styled up the bags I purchased in the review, now it's time for the clothes! First up are the Geometric Pants, I like the colour and pattern on these but really it was all about the overall fit on the doll, they're a fantastic fit^ This is a completely different look to the one I started making, which was adding dark brown pieces and it was going really well but I was just undecided about a lot of parts so this is the outcome instead, I think it's a nice look for this piece. The light colours of the sweater and shoes really let the yellow and print pop, but I particularly like the accessories, I think this belt looks great with the trousers =) Next is the Midi Skirt which is a lovely classic and simple piece from the collection, I think it will do well long-term as it's not particularly a 'trend' piece. As soon as I put it on I knew I wanted to wear other greys in the look and this top was my first idea, I think it's great with the skirt and really works well without a jacket on top to highlight all aspects of the skirt but also the cute neckline design of the top. Accessories are simple but this was the perfect look to add this Prada bag to, I really love it! And the final look of this set features the Fairy Pants which are such a sweet piece, but for sure not the easiest to style. I knew I wanted to use purple in my look but didn't really have any set ideas, however when I tried on these shoes with the trousers I knew I had to run with that pairing because I love the two pieces together. After that, the rest of the look came together easily and I think this is such a cute look^ I do think the earrings might not be the right choice here, but it was definitely lacking some jewellery so I needed to add something.
Next up are three of the coats that I got, there are a couple more so perhaps you will see them on my doll soon^ First is the Red Dotted Coat which I was very kindly gifted by a friend and I'm so pleased that they decided to give it to me because I loved styling it and I love this look! I knew I wanted to look to focus on the colours of the coat so it was easy to pick out simple boots and a top to work with it, but I just love the accessories I've chosen here. The pearl drop earrings look fab with the dots on the coat, and I think this red bag is such a fun piece to include, it's one I've rarely worn and rarely seen styled so it's fun to bring it back out and remember it^ Secondly is the Coat With Chain which was the first piece I loved in the collection. It was a bit difficult to style as it's such a statement piece, but I think I made it work with just the addition of a navy base and accessories, in particular these sparkling boots, aren't they fabulous?! I did add black in with the glasses and bag but I think the pin of the chain is actually black so I think it works out alright. I definitely need some more inspiration for this one for future looks and would love to see other members try this piece out! And the final piece is the Kimono Coat, which, I will admit, when I bought it I had no idea how I was going to wear it, I just thought it would be a fun piece, haha^ But honestly I'm so glad I decided to get it because this might be my favourite outfit of the post! I focused on adding similar reds in the accessories and these shoes were such a perfect find, they really made the jewellery choices very easy and I'm so happy with the pairings =D

No comments:

Post a Comment