f

Tuesday 16 August 2022

Z U H A I R M U R A D B A G S | Styled Outfits

I really loved the bags in the recent Zuhair Murad tribute collection - one style in a range of colours suits me to a 'T'! And as I bought a number of pieces from the release, I've saved these fun coloured bags for a separate styling post of their own, check out which colours I went for:
First up is the Purse Green which is a shade of green that I really don't have in my bag collection so I felt like it was a must to add it. I think the green and gold combines very nicely and I didn't find it too tricky to pick some matching pieces, like these earrings, they're really a perfect companion accessory! I also kept with gold for the shoes which also worked well. For the clothing I tried possibly every green item I had, a few looked ok, but with my accessory choices nothing was quite right so I opted for something else entirely. The black trousers make a solid neutral base for the green to pop and I think the light yellow of the blazer is a great pairing for green (in fact I think I've definitely done that before). Overall I'm really liking this styling! Next up is the Purse Pink, again I don't think I have anything else in my bag collection which is quite as vibrant as this one, plus the gold chain handle really sells it to my style preferences. I knew I wanted to wear another bright pink piece in this look, of course I couldn't resist this bold dress, I really think these two pieces are fabulous together^ With all those details in the dress ruffles I didn't want to add too much else, but some gold accessories finished the styling, I think these boots look great with the bag and will look good with all of the colour options it is available in. And finally the Purse White which I think was a given that I would purchase, I love a white bag! I knew I wanted to pair more white with the bag and I'm really pleased with how these trousers work with the bag, they've got such a smart style. I ended up choosing this gold hue blazer and I think it balances between the white and the bright gold details of the bag really well. The rest of the accessories were of course gold and I think they complete the look nicely.
I really liked working with all of these bags, I think all of the colours worked well and I didn't find it too repetitive working with the same bag design =)

No comments:

Post a Comment