f

Sunday 14 August 2022

P R E T T Y ' N L O V E | Styled Outfits

Our latest Pretty 'N Love release was a little bit of a mixed bag, but had some super cute pieces that I just had to try out. My favourite piece from the release has to be the Pastel Shirt, I just think it's adorable and a great Spring/Summer piece. I love the rainbow pastel colours and the design of the piece is lovely and very flattering, I especially love the puffed sleeves and fitted body style. With the rainbow colours there are so many options for choosing pieces to pair with the piece and I tried on a few options before deciding on greens and blues, this skirt looks great with the piece! The greens fit together well and I think green also works well with the other colours of the piece. These pale blue shoes are also a great fit for the colours on the blouse and it was easy to pick some matching accessories. This is such a cute look and I can't wait to wear this piece again already =) Next is the Pink Crystal Bag which I really loved in store, but struggled with styling - the colour is beautiful but a very specific red/pink shade, and I didn't have a lot that matched perfectly with it. In the end I decided to keep the pink tone for the accessories, I think these boots are a pretty nice choice for the bag and will make a good combination for an Autumnal styling too. I opted for white clothing which makes it a little more of a Summer styling, and I think that works out nicely with the bag. Some silver earrings finished the look well, the hanging silver handle of the bag is perfect for adding silver into stylings^ And the final piece is the Bow Top, I thought this looked really cute and very retro-Summer so I had to give it a go even though it's not completely my style. I really enjoyed styling this piece though, so it was worth giving it a chance. I knew from the get-go that I wanted to use black and white pieces in the styling and I'm pleased with my choices - this skirt with the black line details really works well with the details on the top, the two are nicely complementary of each other. Most of the accessories are black but I think they balance out the look well and don't overwhelm the pieces, these delicate strap shoes are great for a classic Summer styling and of course I had to include my favourite sunglasses combination =D

No comments:

Post a Comment