f

Saturday 13 August 2022

T I N G E L I N G C O U T U R E | Styled Outfits

We recently got a new release of Tingeling Couture in the Plaza, which was a bit unexpected as I would always associate this sort of release with Halloween or the holiday season. The whole collection wasn't so much my thing, but I did pick up a couple of pieces to try out. First up are the Doja Earrings - these were a free SS gift shortly after the release, so I didn't purchase these but I'm quite pleased with how the look has turned out. I didn't focus on the gold element of them (surprisingly) but instead played on the blue jewel that dangles on the end of them, the colour is so vibrant I really like it and love how well it works with this little shimmering jacket, I think it's such a sweet combination^ I built the look around that and decided on white to keep it light and Summery. In the accessories there is a little gold in the chain of the bag, but really the only gold is the earrings and I think that really helps them pop! Next up is the Butterfly Traslucent Top which I thought looked so pretty, the detailing is gorgeous. This was a lot trickier to style than I had imagined because I really wanted to try and go for a Summer style, but nothing was quite working out how I wanted. In the end, classic black pieces work like a charm for this one^ With the sheer fabric I layered a black bodysuit underneath which worked well for my preferences and I think these trousers are a sleek, smart choice. I did try to pick out some fun accessories, these mules are super cute and I'm not sure if I've worn them before but they make a nice Summer option, and it's always nice to bring out a classic Chanel bag, this one suits the style of the look perfectly =) And the final piece is the Satin Frill Top which was the first piece to stand out to me in the collection, I love the one-sleeve design and the beautiful deep purple colour. I did try and style it with another colour, but nothing quite looked as good as matching purple trousers, this Dior pair are perfection with the colour of the top. I think silver looks great with this dark purple colour so picking accessories was pretty easy and I'm happy with these choices, I really liked trying out a different pair of sunglasses, these look pretty great in this outfit!

No comments:

Post a Comment