f

Tuesday 15 March 2022

B A L E N C I A G A O V E R S I Z E D C H E C K E D C O A T | Styled By You / / Styled By Me

A blast from the past with this Balenciaga Oversized Checked Coat - I keep meaning to style it again and when I saw Aguuniek wearing it, I had to grab the opportunity! I adore Aguuniek's outfit so much, never too much red in a styling^ The red bodysuit looks super sleek and completely doesn't take away from the coat, the checked pattern holds all the attention for sure. Then it's all about the accessories, this new LE bag looks fantastic, the red is spot on for the styling and the design along with the black details really pop, such a great pairing. Also love the delicate-ness of the pearl earrings, such a cute touch to the look. I've gone a little less all-out with the red additions to my look, but a few couldn't be helped^ I knew I wanted to use white, it was easy to pick out these flowy trousers which pair well with the oversized design of the coat. The bag also pops well being solid white against the checks - with the white this piece really is perfect for Spring. I kept some red with the top and these shiny shoes and I really think it works out nicely. I would have loved some red checked shoes to match, that would be adorable but in the meantime these are a good fit. Would love to see some more people trying out styling this piece too =D 

No comments:

Post a Comment