f

Sunday 6 March 2022

M I N I M A L I S M / / #MYSUITESUNDAY

We've had quite a number of decor releases into the Plaza recently and my favourite my far was Minimalism - it's always been a firm favourite of mine in terms of decor stores for some great and easy pieces to style up in my suite, this release is no exception!
Now I didn't really want to do a full review as there's not that much to talk about - the release is a decent size with two floors and a range of styles to choose from with both furniture and decor items. I really love the neutral beige/wooden vibes the release has, it really feels fresh for the Spring season! I'm someone who likes a minimal design in my suite rooms as I use them to show off outfits more than my suite design skills, so neutral items work well for me. I also have a lot of my suite rooms designed already, and have a lot of pieces in storage, so whilst I think both the Lux Bed and Beige Corduroy Sofa look great, I don't have a need or use for them at the moment (but if I need a bed, I know where I'm headed to!). I also really quite like the Leather Lounge Chair and I think I will likely buy this one at some point, but at the moment I don't have an idea on where to put it - in the past there have been some relatively similarly designed pieces to this, so it's not really a new design to the Plaza. I did make excellent use of the new decor pieces though and re-styled one of my suite rooms just to show off these pieces. I already had this beige-based interior in a room, but it was quite minimally done and this was a good opportunity to freshen it up. I also relatively recently picked up the White Cloud Soffa (LE Decor) and found that it was a perfect centre piece to focus my decor items around. The Face Flower Pot is a beautiful fit with the tone, as is one of the colours on the Picture Frame Image - with this I really like the black frame and print as it works well with the black base of the sofa, a perfect fit in my eyes! I've also included the Green Glass Vase in this grouped design, I think it's a versatile piece and will look good in many suite designs and colours. I lastly picked up the Standing Mirror, this is a simple piece but one with a pleasing-to-the-eye design, it adds balance to the items in the room as I've placed it opposite the sofa set and I added a couple of pieces to the base. Now I just need to find the perfect rug for the room I think!

No comments:

Post a Comment