f

Sunday 13 March 2022

V E L V E T O R C H I D T R E N C H C O A T | Styled By You / / Styled By Me

The recent Velvet Orchid release looked a bit disappointing to me at first, but luckily I checked it out in the store anyway because I discovered the best piece - the Trench Coat, an oversized navy beauty with a light white trim ... what perfection! I picked it up and went to style it immediately, that's how great I thought it was! Then I also spotted this styling from Mery.- and it made the perfect opportunity for a paired styling post - Mery.- has opted for bold magenta and purple with the clothing which look great, they really pop in the negative space of the coat. The colours are all complementary together. I love the accessories too which follow the same colour scheme, the little glimpse of a lilac shoe is great, and I love the pinks added in the earrings and glasses, just super cute^ Also loving this bag, the small size is super cute against the oversizing of the trench style. For my look I also went with purple but chose a lilac base - so many colours look good with this piece, there are plenty of options! The white top and accessories keeps the Spring vibes of the lilac and I love the contrast of it against the navy of the trench. Love this little set of accessories I've chosen, this silver sheeny bag looks fabulous with the coat. I can't wait to style this piece again already!

No comments:

Post a Comment