f

Tuesday 7 September 2021

P E A R L S | Styled Outfits

We got a brand new PEARLS release in the Plaza a couple of weeks back and I picked up some new pieces to try out for the Autumn! I've felt PEARLS releases can be a bit hit or miss, but I managed to find 3 things I liked with this one, so this one's not too bad I'd say:
First up is the Metallic Skirt which I was a little hesitant about at first, but once I got it into my suite and could resize it and try it with a few things, I really changed my mind and was so pleased that I bought it! I love the off-gold colour to it, it makes it quite a different addition to my wardrobe, and I think the darker tone works great for Autumn. I'm pretty pleased with this outfit I put together for it, I think the colour works nicely with the jacket, particularly the trim on the neckline, and the styles also look good together. The accessories are minimal but fitting with the clothing colours, the gold heels are a fun lighter touch along with the necklace and glasses, I love this bag with the styling, the dark colour looks great against the golds. I think this skirt could become a firm favourite this upcoming Autumn season! Next is the Polkadot Skirt, which I loved immediately when seeing it in the store, but actually this was the most difficult piece to style, I just couldn't find anything I liked to work perfectly with it - I think this look is alright, but for sure not my favourite and I think the skirt can look much better in a different way. I opted to use a lot of black pieces playing from the hem of the skirt and I think that's worked quite nicely to make for a Summery styling, I just think I could have used more beige tones to highlight that part of the skirt, but I didn't have anything that matched well. I do really love this belt with the skirt though, it has some line details on it which I think look very nice with the pleats on the skirt, so that is a nice touch^ And the final outfit with the Polkadot Shoes, these are such a cute pair of shoes, I'm excited to style them up some more too. I really liked the idea of them with more polka dots, these trousers make for such a fun pairing I think, and the colours of the two are a pretty good match. This top is also a decent colour match with the black trim working with the polka dots. I made the look more Autumnal with a coat, I think the black contrast looks pretty nice with the pale pink/beige tone, and I rounded up with accessories to match both colours in the look. I think this is a pretty cute styling that I will for sure be wearing again - without the coat it would be sweet for Spring^

2 comments:

  1. Great outfits! I've choosen metallic bag and shoes, but I think that I'll buy something more from this collection.

    ReplyDelete